?пᴠᴇɪʟɪпɡ тһᴇ Тгᴜтһ: Eхρᴏѕɪпɡ тһᴇ Огɪɡɪпѕ ᴏf тһᴇ Eпɪɡᴍɑтɪᴄ Bᴇɑᴄһ Dɪѕᴄᴏᴠᴇгʏ RᴇѕᴇᴍЬʟɪпɡ ɑ “MᴇгᴍɑɪԀ”.

The image of the “mermaid” corpse exposed at a beach is actually just a staging and the “mermaid” is just… a work of art.

Recently, an information spread on the internet made many people surprised that people had discovered the body of a strange object believed to be a “mermaid”. The object has human-like hands and face, in addition to a long tail and many fins around, the shape is very similar to the “mermaid” we often see in movies.

Dead “mermaid” pale, scary pale?

Many people believe that this information comes from a man on the island of Canaria, Spain. While walking on a remote beach, this person discovered and reported to the authorities.

Has a human-like face…?

The object has a long tail and many fins around it

But everything is just a rumor, not an authentic source. And it is strange that this incident caused a fierce stir on the Philippine online community. A series of photos and videos were posted with the title “Medusa or a mermaid found dead” .

The image really caused a stir, but there was no specific explanation from the investigative agencies

And many people have suddenly realized that a strange object was found on the beach with a very similar head and quite coincidental “idea” with Medusa – a demon in Greek mythology described with a strange face and The hair is all poisonous snakes. This demon has terrible magic when someone stares into the eyes, it will instantly turn to stone.

As for the tail, it “imitates” the image of a female character in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides (Pirates of the Caribbean).

Image of female characters in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean

At this point, everything is arranged by someone, staged with the aim of attracting the attention of the public. This “mermaid” is completely a work created by human hands.

The story of finding the “mermaid” body on this beach is not real and staged. But of course, it is also necessary to recognize the fact that in the natural world there are too many mysterious things that people today still do not know. According to scientists, we have only understood only 5% of the ocean, and the remaining 95% of us are still unexplored. So whether there is a creature called “mermaid” or not is still an unanswered question.

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *