Klomphan Khiewwan , 21 years old, living in Pathum Thani, was shocked when she woke up to see her beloved dog being swallowed by a giant python that could not be saved.
When Klomphan Khiewwan woke up at 3am and walked down the stairs, he suddenly saw a horrifying scene: his pet dog Fino was squeezed by a large python and swallowed half of his body.
Earlier, Klomphan said she heard Fino’s rather loud cry late at night, when she was trying to sleep. But due to subjective, Klomphan did not go down to check Fino ‘s cage , leading to an unfortunate incident .
This python is quite large, about 6m long. Frightened, Klomphan called for the help of Ruamkatanyu rescuers. They arrived later, with the necessary tools to control the python.
Seeing the person, the hungry python released the dog and tried to escape. However, at this time, the dog Fino died because the python was coiled too tightly. Rescuers caught the python and then released it back into the wild.
According to Klomphan, she heard a lot of noises from the dog at the bottom of the stairs while sleeping upstairs, but she did not come down to check on the situation. Waking up, Klomphan could only watch when it was too late for her to save her beloved animal.
This tragic story is not uncommon. In 2014, a pet dog in Australia was also swallowed alive by a 3.5m python in North Queensland. And in March, a Chinese python breeder caused outrage after he intentionally fed his golden python a puppy.